01242 257 714
Visit us at 61 Clarence Street, Cheltenham, open 9am – 5pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am – 1:30pm Saturday
Marchants is Gloucestershires leading operator of both local bus services and coaches throughout the U.K. & Europe with a modern fleet of 38 vehicles.
We are committed to providing a high quality service to our customers and we need quality people to help deliver this commitment.
Who are we looking for?
We are currently recruiting experienced coach drivers for a variety of work including school trips, excursions, private hire & tours throughout the UK & Europe. Working 5 days over 7 (Monday Sunday) this may involve working some anti-social hours.
As a Coach Driver you will be responsible for:
· Driving PCV vehicles on local and long distance routes.
· Keeping the vehicles clean and tidy.
· Keeping accurate Tachograph records.
You will need to meet the following criteria:
· Must hold a current PCV Driving Licence
· Must hold a current Driver CPC
· Good overall knowledge of Digital Tachographs and drivers hours regulations.
· Hold a current Digital Tachograph.
· Possess good customer care skills.
· Be willing to undertake a DCPC check.
· Have an excellent safety record.
· Be in good general health.
As part of our recruitment process you will be expected to undergo a driving assessment.
What can we offer you?
· Competitive hourly rates.
· Part time hours (2-3 days).
· Full time posistions with 40 hours minimum per week.
· Additional hours maybe available subject to EC Driving Hours and Working Time Directive.
· Contributory pension.
· 28 days paid holiday inclusive of Bank Holidays
· Company uniform.
· Free travel on our local bus services for you and your spouse/partner.
· Discounted travel on our U.K. & European holidays and day excursions including theatre trips, for you and your spouse/partner.
We are also looking for part time and casual drivers for a variety of duties including AM & PM school routes during the academic year, please enquire for further details.
If you think you have what it takes to be a Marchants driver, please click here to download the application form.
Completed applications can be returned by either email to email@example.com or by post to the Operations Department, Marchants Coaches, 100 Prestbury Road, Cheltenham, Gloucestershire, GL52 2DJ