01242 257 714
Visit us at 61 Clarence Street, Cheltenham, open 9am – 5pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am – 1:30pm Saturday
Who are we looking for?
We're recruiting full & part time bus drivers, to cover a variety of routes from Cheltenham and throughout the North Cotswolds.
As one of our bus drivers, youll be an ambassador for our company. When customers board our buses, you must have a friendly smile and offer a warm welcome.
Youll be expected to look after a variety of our customers and make sure everyone enjoys a safe and comfortable journey, whilst taking great pride in delivering a friendly and professional service.
But that is just the basics, you must be patient, calm under pressure, have great customer service skills and able to work confidently on your own and handle cash responsibly.
You will need a flexible approach to working hours as this involves working between 05:30 hrs & 20:45 hrs, 5 days over 7 (Monday Sunday) on a shift system.
You will also need to meet the following criteria:
· Hold a current PCV driving licence.
· Hold a current Driver CPC.
· Have a smart appearance and a good communicator.
· Be willing to work as part of a team.
· Possess good overall knowledge of drivers hours regulations.
· Possess good customer care skills.
· Be willing to undertake a DCPC check.
· Have an excellent safety record.
· Be in good general health.
What can we offer you?
· Competitive salary with enhanced payment for Sunday & Bank Holiday's.
· Part time hours available to suit your needs & requirements (2-3 days).
· Full time positions available with 40 hours minimum per week.
· Additional hours maybe available subject to EC Driving Hours and Working Time Directive.
· 28 days paid holiday inclusive of Bank Holidays.
· Youll have a contributory pension.
· Full company uniform.
· Friendly shift patterns with no late night finishes.
· Free local bus travel on our bus services for you and your spouse/partner.
· Discounted travel on our U.K. & European holidays and day excursions including theatre trips (T's & C's apply).
As part of our recruitment process you will be expected to undergo a driving assessment and medical.
If you think you have what it takes to be a Marchants driver, please Click Here to download the application form.
Completed applications can be returned by either email to email@example.com or by post to the Operations Department, Marchants Coaches Ltd, 100 Prestbury Road, Cheltenham, Gloucestershire, GL52 2DJ