01242 257 714
Visit us at 61 Clarence Street, Cheltenham, open 9am – 5pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am – 1:30pm Saturday
Before making your journey:
· If you have a high temperature or a new, continuous cough, stay at home and do not travel.
· Please only travel to make essential journeys.
· Buses can carry fewer people now so avoid travelling at peak times if you can.
· Be prepared to wait if your bus is showing a Sorry Im Full sign even it appears to have space.
· Please check your journey details in advance and be prepared to wait if your bus is full when it arrives.
· Please follow government guidance by, if you can, bringing a face covering for your journey and washing your hands before & after travelling.
Whilst waiting at the bus stop:
· Stay safe keep 2m apart from people not in your own household.
· Look out for bus full signs, where you see one:
The bus will only stop when people want to get off.
If they do stop they will normally only be able to let one passenger on for each one that gets off.
On board the bus:
· Please take a seat on the bus and keep a distance by sitting by the window and leaving an empty row of seats in front and behind you.
· Please be patient while getting on and off and offer assistance to disabled passengers where required.
· Please open windows to help with ventilation if the weather permits.
· When the bus is full please ring the bell if you want to get off at the next stop.
· Please take any newspaper/rubbish with you and dispose it safely.
· If you need assistance please ask the driver as normal, but please remember to observe the 2m distancing rule.
We take the welfare of our customers and employees extremely seriously and are doing everything we sensibly can to keep them safe.
We have enhanced our vehicle cleaning regimes to ensure we maintain high levels of hygiene for both drivers and customers and reduce the risk of contact with Coronavirus (COVID-19).
As a responsible business, we have:
· Implemented an even more robust vehicle cleaning schedule using anti-bacterial cleaners, bleach & disinfectant.
· We will continue to encourage all staff to maintain good hand, respiratory and personal hygiene by employing the
Catch It. Bin It. Kill It.' ethos.
We will continue to monitor both the government and the Foreign and Commonwealth Office websites daily very carefully and intend to follow their advice in all circumstances and introduce any additional measures that are recommended or required.
If there have been any changes to your journey either our Private Hire Team (firstname.lastname@example.org), Home to School Team (email@example.com) or travel shop (firstname.lastname@example.org) will make contact with you to keep you informed.
Should you need further information on Coronavirus, please visit: https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/coronavirus-covid-19/ or
Thank you for your support and cooperation.